Monday, October 27, 2008

Our First Family Vacation

So I need to do better posting closer to the event. But the weekend of the eighteenth we were all able to visit my family in Idaho for my Grandpa's 75 birthday. It was so much fun. and it was great to see Ty-kell with his great-grandpa. it was great and the little munchkin did so well on the plane. This much needed vacation was a nice break, and I loved getting to spend so much time with my husband. it was also great to be with my brother and sister. And Ty-kell loved all the snuggles everyone was so willing to give him. He loves his snuggle time. Tyrone had a blast driving grandpa's old cars.

2 comments:

Pattie D said...

And he looks good in the car! Be sure and email all you pictures to Dad for compiling.
hugs
mom

Alex and Kimberly Rasmussen said...

Aimee you got some good pictures with Grandma and Grandpa!! I had so much fun snuggling ty-kell! Mom said you guys have him on some new medicine-does it seem to be working?? I hope it helps -Good Luck love you all P.S. You forgot to mention how I saved your Husband from an emergency room trip :) JK LOL