Thursday, October 22, 2009

The monkey has now got a peanut...


So our little monkey Ty-kell has a little peanut. Today I had my first doctor's appointment, and we got an ultrasound. It was so much fun to see the little heartbeat. We have been telling Ty-kell that mommy has a baby in her tummy and when we ask him where is the baby he will point to my tummy. So when I got home and showed him the picture I told him that it was the baby and he got all excited and had to show his grandma. He gave the picture hugs and kisses. Ty-kell will be such a good big brother. I have a feeling that it is another boy, so hopefully Ty-kell will have his very own tackle buddy. So our little peanut is growing nice and big. We are all so excited. Oh, and my due date is May 31st! Whahooo! I am not as far a long as I thought I was but it is only a week.

7 comments:

Alex and Kimberly Rasmussen said...

Congradulations! I am excited to have another niece/nephew. HOpe all goes well and you get feeling better!

Brianna said...

We are very excited for you! And I am sure that Ty-Kell will be a good big brother. :)

Michele said...

Congratulations! We are so excited for you guys. I have to admit, I'm a little jealous because I still haven't had a sonogram. Oh well, we'll get one soon hopefully!

Sharron said...

Congratulations and this will be n adventure if it is another boy . . . ask Mariah!

Dawnise said...

Congradulations! That is so exciting! I hope that it all goes well for you! We love you!

Natasha said...

Congrats!

Sabrina said...

Congratulations! We are so excited and hope that you are feeling better soon.