Thursday, March 31, 2011

Easter Clothes

So my wonderful mother buys the kids easter clothes every year, and this year I am just in love with the outfits they are so cute! It might also be because I picked them out! Hehe.... With the help of my mom. She is the greatest.
Here is Ty-kell and Amea. We couldn't get Amea to get a good picture. She was just being silly.
I curled her hair... That was an adventure.
But I think all in all she turn out pretty cute. We bought her some shoes that were on sale at wal-mart for 3 dollars! She doesn't have them on.
I think that Ty-kell looks like a ganster. This picture makes me laugh.

3 comments:

Brianna said...

Oh my goodness, they are both so cute!! And I love their outfits. Amea's hair looks like it has grown a lot since I saw her last. We sure do miss you guys!!! Please email or call me with your new address when you get a chance!

Hugs!

Alex and Kimberly Rasmussen said...

SOOO cute!! I am been meaning to post our clothes to but church is so early that by the time I get everyone ready we are rushing out the door, I am going to have to get up earlier. . .i guess :) They look so cute!! Amea is getting so big and her hair is so light. She is going to be a little blonde. LOVE the hair-you just do everything cute!!

Pattie D said...

I had to wait to comment...man I miss those two little imps! They look so cute in their Easter attire. He might look like a ganster, but he is still way cute! Does this mean Amea is walking? I think her hair looks like it has grown alot too. And it is really blonde...yeah for all our blonde genes...are her eyes still blue?