Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Finally Finished

The Entertainment Center is DONE! Well, pretty much... I just need to finish decorating. I need some really cute baskets for my DVD's. And I haven't decided what to do with all of the space. I really feel that my living room is all put together. I am in love with my living room.

This is our cute chocolate brown sofa. I just hung up the pictures on the wall. The middle frame had forrest green ribbon on it, but it didn't match. So I found this blue ribbon. It is the perfect color. It is the exact blue on my pillow.


The couch had these ugly pillows, so I recovered them in this adorable fabric. I used the back of the pillow is the same as the couch.


So here is the next project to finish. Notice the wonderful folding chairs. We have six wooden ones. We are working on sanding them down. And I am going to paint them red. I am going to paint them cherry red.


This is the center piece on my table. I am not in love with it.... It needs something else. Something different. I want to use what I have. Any ideas? I would love to here them.









5 comments:

Pattie D said...

So you made me cry too! We are even now...enough of that! Love the entertainment center, can hardly wait to see what Natalie has to say! Fun pillow fabric...they turned out well! Good job...can't wait to see those red chairs!

Nat said...

WOW O WOW!!! I Want that entertainment center BACK! I knew that you would make it look great and now I love it. I think you might need a little color in the table center piece. GREAT Job, Aimee.

Brianna said...

You are doing such a lovely job! I am so excited that I will soon be home more so that I can finally start putting my house together the way I'd like it! Love the pillows!

Alex and Kimberly Rasmussen said...

Spraypaint the mat underneath the same color as the chairs. . .I love how the entertainment turned out. . so excited to see the chairs!

Sabrina said...

You are so talented Aimee! I love how it turned out and the pillows are just beautiful.