Monday, January 16, 2012

What do ya do?

So a while ago my mom bought Amea some leggins that she found for a great price. She bought a pair of heather gray ones, and she thought they would match the dress she got her, but they were different grays, and it looked funny. So Amea had a pair of jeans that were too short a sweater that had a nasty stain right in the middle and gray leggings that she never wears, because she has nothing that matches.... So what do you do? You add a cute fabric with accents of gray!
But now what do you do with this combination?
You make a cute new outfit! So what I did was cut off the legs to her pants and added two layers of the flower fabric. Now for the sweater I made a flower out of the fabric and her jean legs. Then to complete the full look. I made blue bows. 
For a little extra character I added a sewn embellishment on the front.
And buttons on the bum!

I think it turned out pretty cute, and Amea loves her new look. She is a total girl and loves dresses! She was so excited to but it on!

4 comments:

Pattie D said...

Oh! She is so cute! Nice job Aimee...love the fabric, love the combo! You did a great job!

Alex and Kimberly Rasmussen said...

So cute-way to re-invent!!! I love it and she is a doll :)

Cassie said...

She is too cute! Love the outfit! You are amazing!!!

Brianna said...

She looks like she LOVES her new outfit! I love the idea, it turned out so cute! Nice job!