Wednesday, November 12, 2008

November Girls Day Out!

So our girls day is not really what it is because we take our handsome boys with us. Though, that is fun, and the grandmas love it. Today we went to Beyond Bread, and it was delious. Then of course, we had to take pictures of the little guys. They are so cute. Dallin this month was not so sure but he did keep the same pose the whole time. Ty-kell was being a ham and just smile at who ever would talk to him. He takes after his mother in the fact that he likes to be the center of attention and he likes to be talk to. This month Ty-kell was the eating monster. Which as you can see Dallin didn't mind so much... They are so much fun now. Dallin was starting to get sad toward the end and so Ty-kell wanted to make him feel better so he gave him a little hug I think that help boast his spirits some.

3 comments:

Michele said...

Wow, you were fast at posting today's events! I had so much fun. Our boys our too cute! We need to get together more often. I know I say that a lot but I really mean it, it's just a matter of time...

Pattie D said...

I agree with Michele you were fast. Of course when you have cuteness to post....The boys are so much fun, they may be a force for....well, let's just hope GOOD! Thanks for a fun day
hugs
mom

Alex and Kimberly Rasmussen said...

Aimee i think that little cutie head is looking more and more like you -in one of the pictures it reminded me of chad a little bit :)-I wish i lived close to have a girls day out with you guys!!-Hope you had fun and glad you got to get out :)-love ya