Friday, November 7, 2008

Trunk-or-Treat

So I am an awful mother because I forgot to take pictures on Ty-kell's first Halloween experience. Luckly Grandma Clayton did take a couple of pictures so here is the little Lion. Tyrone went as a lion tamer and I went as the lovely assistant it was fun to see all the little children dressed up in there costumes. It will be so exciting that next year we get to take him around. I am going to be a little proud but I thought his costume turned out so cute... I made it. Poor Tyrone the little lion got out of control. But hey it happens.... I did pretty good on the make-up too eh.

2 comments:

Alex and Kimberly Rasmussen said...

wow aimee!!! I am impressed that you made the costume-it looks like something you would buy from the children's place-Great job!! I love the costumes-you guys all look so cute-can't wait to see you all! I can't believe you forgot to take pictures if I had a baby that cute he would of had an album filled with just his halloween costume LOL :)

Alex and Kimberly Rasmussen said...

Hey and we never got to see the pumkins you carved ???!!!