Sunday, July 5, 2009

New July 4th resolution

So, I decided that for a 4th of July resolution I am going to keep up on my blog. I have gotten so far behind so I am going to update and then I am going to keep up on it. I take pictures so I can blog, but I always forget to blog. So here is a little update on what we have done. Ty-kell my all boy loves to help his grandpa do everything, and frankly I think it is more fun for grandpa. So our bathroom toliet started leaking, and my dad went in to fix it, and not even two minute later there was our son cleaning the tools, and helping grandpa fix a toliet. I am very greatful that we are here, and that my dad loves to teach my son all of the projects around the house. Yesterday he taught him how to clean the bathroom. Last sunday it was Mar-kell's birthday celbration. We all had a lot of fun. Tyrone and I made him a quilt. Later the girls were playing on the floor with Ty-kell and he thought they jacks that they were playing with was a great thing to stick in his mouth he looked adorable. My brother also came into town we went to the zoo, I don't have pictures because my computer is being theiveful. But Ty-kell got to feed the giraffes he thought that was so fun. Then on monday we went to the children's museaum on Monday because it is only a dollar until Labor day I think. It was so much fun. Ty-kell and his dad had a blast. It was fun watching him explore. We are bad parents and we didn't get any pictures of Ty-kell first 4th of July but it was a lot of good feastive food, and spending time with both grandparents. We also had a spa night... we all got pedicures facials and out eyebrows waxed it was a lot of fun. When Ty-kell gets hungry as you can see he helps himself.

3 comments:

Brianna said...

I think the pic of Ty-Kell in the fridge is the best one! It is so great that you were able to catch that little moment. I never seem to have the camera close enough, and end up just pulling the kid out of trouble without a pic to share. Good job! Looks like you guys have been enjoying a nice summer together. Mar-kell's quilt was gorgeous! You have a real talent...I love it!

Alex and Kimberly Rasmussen said...

K whatever is on your face looks nasty:)-thank you for updating. I love to see pictures of the cute boy and I hope that you do well on your resolution:)-I love that Dad loves to teach ty-kell (one of dad's many talents)-has such patience for kids-wish I would of inherited more of that -love you guys

Sabrina said...

Thanks for sharing your 4th of July activities with us. We had a great time! I love the picture of Ty-Kell in the fridge, he is truly his father's son.
I look forward to many more blogs.