Tuesday, June 15, 2010

BIG BOWS!

Okay so I guess I have just been deprived from the girl stuff for so long that I am just loving it! I have painted Amea's toes pink. And she is pretty much wearing a bow every day. This one is pretty big for her head. I wanted to post pictures, because when my sister was pregnant with her last child she said how much big bow just peeved her. But I think they are so cute. Especially on Amea, but I am just a little bias.
Okay so since it has been a long time since I have posted. I just want everyone to know that we love having Amea around. She is such a sweet little baby. And everyone is great!

4 comments:

Brianna said...

She's already growing so fast. I haven't seen her since you brought her home. (I've wanted to make sure not to share my sick germs with these precious little ones.) But we've thought of her and enjoy seeing the pictures!!!

Alex and Kimberly Rasmussen said...

What a little sweetie!! She definitely looks like she belongs to her brother!! And ya the bow is to big, but with a cute face like that who cares!!!! Wish I could snug love ya

Dawnise said...

What a cutie! The bows are so cute and fun! I love putting them on our little one I have always thought they were cute! Snuggle her for me she is a doll!

Cassie said...

She is such a cutie!