Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Happy B-Lated Birthday America!





I guess I always get into dressing up for the fourth of July. I love the red, white, and blue. I just love celebrating being free (I am very independent). Ever since I was little I have thrived on being free. So to celebrate we pretty much partied all weekend long. And I made matching outfits for the kids. Yes Ty-kell is wearing a vest and bow-tie. My husband says it is a right of passage as a mom to dress my kids in things that will totally imbarass them, he said his mom put him in a bow-tie and vest, and it was dorky. So here is to my right of passage, and I think they looked so cute at church. How else can you give honor to our great country the with stars and strips.

5 comments:

Cassie said...

They are so cute!!!! You did an awesome job with their outfits! You're amazing!

Brianna said...

They did look VERY cute at church!!!

Alex and Kimberly Rasmussen said...

Very cute aimee!!! I love the outfits, so fun!!

Natasha said...

Those are some seriously cute kids.

Nat said...

I love those pictures!