Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Halloween Wreath


Okay so my oh so talented sister-in-law Rachel has inspired me to wreaths too. I only wish I had my sister and mom here to make wonderful wreaths with me. So here is what I made.I love how it turned out. So I used a technique I found online. You cut a square then you take a pencil and put it in the middle, and put hot glue on the other end. And stick it on the wreath. If that makes any sense. I had the felt from my friend Cassie, and I spent 2.99 on the wreath and 1.97 for each spool of thread. The candy corns I found at joannes as a paint wooden thing. They were 49 cents but they were on sale for half off so I paid 25 cents so all three cost me 75 cents. So all together it was less than 10!

6 comments:

Pattie D said...

Man you guys are making me want one for my front door! Love the candy corns! Looks good on the front door. Fun ways to celebrate the holidays and seasons!

Alex and Kimberly Rasmussen said...

This is really cute!! I am with mom. . .I need to do one for my front door!!

Rachel said...

It turned out so cute!!!! I love that idea! It would be so much fun if we could do it together too! :)

Brianna said...

I want one now too! Love it....its super cute! Nice job!

Cassie said...

That looks amazing! So fun! I'm with everyone else :) I totally want a wreath now! You are so talented!

Brianna said...

i love the new family picture you put up! We sure miss all of you! Love and hugs coming your way!!!!!