Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Happy Anniversery

Happy Anniversery, Happy Anniversery, Happy Aniversery, HHHHAAAAPPY AAniversery! Happy, Happy, Happy, Happy, Happy!


On September 14, 2007 I married my best friend in the Mesa Arizona Temple. Anyone who knows us knows that we got married and engaged very quickly. But you know when you meet someone, anyone and right away your best friends. Tyrone was my immediate Best Friend and I was lucky enough to be married to him FOREVER! I get to be with this hansome, sweet, and amazing guy FOREVER. I am so grateful to be married to a man who has helped me to be a better person, and in return I wash his socks. Hehe! In all seriousness, I am more in love with this man I met 4 years ago then the day we got married. I am looking foward to so many more years of Happiness and adventure, because our life sure has been one amazing adventure (even though it has only been 4 years).




HERE IS TO 4 WONDERFUL YEARS COUNTING ONTO FOREVER!

5 comments:

Cassie said...

Happy Anniversary! That is SO exciting :) Hope you're doing great!!!

Alex and Kimberly Rasmussen said...

Really???? 4 years???? Wow. . .I love that wedding picture-pure joy!! and I LOVE the orage and pink-perfect!!

Brianna said...

Happy anniversary! We love you both! We hope you have a great day, and many more wonderful years to come.

Sending our love and hugs!

Pattie D said...

Well for clean socks he should be eternally grateful! LOL You two are awesome...here is to many more years of adventure, love and understanding!
Happy Anniversary!

Natasha said...

Happy Anniversary!