Monday, November 7, 2011

Halloween Costumes AND New Christmas Clothes

Okay I know I am late posting these costumes. I was remined today that is was a week and still no posting of the halloween costumes. So Ty-kell went as Little Boy Blue not a pioneer. And Amea went as Little Bo Peep. The Saturday before Halloween we went to the zoo's celebration.

The kids were able to go Trick-or-Treating at the zoo, and see some of the animals. My kids love watching the penguins. So we took pictures with the dry penguins. We didn't get many pictures, because the zoo was crazier then Disneyland.

The kids had a ton of fun. I was a little disappointed because we missed the costume contest.

My mom sends money for Christmas clothes each year, and this year I just love their Christmas clothes. I know it is not even december, but I wanted the kids to wear them more then 2 months.

They were being cheeseballs right before church, I guess that is what you get when you get another hour before church!

4 comments:

Brianna said...

They look absolutely adorable...in BOTH outfits! :) I'm so glad you posted pictures!!!

Pattie D said...

Yep ADORABLE!!! I love the suit, I love the expression on his face! But the best one is the look on Amea's face when he is making his face....LOL! Priceless....Her hair is getting so long!!!! I love it fixed that way so cute!

Rachel said...

they look adorable! I love their halloween costumes!

Cassie said...

Oh my goodness they are getting so big!!! Such cute costumes!!! I'm with your mom, Amea's hair is SUPER cute, it looks gorgeous! Love both of their adorable outfits!!! They look so grown up!!!