Friday, October 12, 2012

I miss...

Okay so I totally missed our sister day this year too. But I want everyone to know how I view my wonderful sister. I love this picture because that is how I view my sister. You are such a wonderful example to me. Your attitude to take life by the wheel and enjoy the ride. You have been my example that I can do things if I just say I can do it. I am amazed at your resolve, and I am grateful for that example. I have always looked up to you as a wonderful example. I have always wanted to be like you and you have been an wonderful example to look up to. I love how organized you are and how kind you are to others.
 
I wish we lived closer so I could learn more from you especially the way you craft and the crazy creative ideas you have to have fun. I will never forget the times that we would make up commercials to nutter butters, or singing the 7 up song on the docs at lucky peak. I have always that you were so fun, and wished I could have that attitude about me. I have always felt that you didn't care what people think and you were always so willing to be fun and goofy and I would love to be more like that. Thank you for being someone I could look up to and for your priorities to follow the gospel plan. I remember on your wedding day I told myself that someday I was going to get married in the temple just like you.
I LOVE YOU!
And I am so grateful Heavenly Father gave me a sister like you!!!

2 comments:

Pattie D said...

Sweet post! I guess you guys came up with your own sister day! Guess it is okay that you both missed it! NICE girls....

Alex and Kimberly Rasmussen said...

Awweee!! Thanks Aim!! That was just perfect-Miss you too!!