Saturday, October 13, 2012

KIDS PICTURES

About a month ago we went and got the kids picutes done, and I know I am just now posting but I hope you like them.


We didn't get many of Amea cause she was being a little pill, but this was the best one. Yes her hair is short, not by choice. About a week after Autori was born Ty-kell cut her hair, and I always said I was going to cut my girls hair if that happened so that it would look cute so this is it.


I love this one of Autori even though she look a little like a bug, but that is totally how she looks at everyone with her eyes so big. I love her big eyes.

3 comments:

April Garvin said...

I love these! Ty-kell is such a cutie! I can't wait for him and Emma to get together. Amea's hair is cute. Good job on the hair cut!

Alex and Kimberly Rasmussen said...

SUCH CUTE BABIES!!! I love Amea's hair,-you did a great job!! it's amazing how much it changed her look!! Autori is so cute- I love those eyes also!! And Ty-kell well he is just getting so grown-up I still remember holding him for the first time-time flies!!

Cassie said...

They all look so stinkin cute!!! Love the adorable pics!! Autori definitely has beautiful eyes and amea looks SO cute with her hair like that!!! I'm with Kimberly, Ty-Kell is getting so big! He is such a cutie!!! Such fun pictures of all of them!!!