Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Missionary Haircut?

Yes, Ty-kell got a missionary haircut already. On Halloween two people called Ty-kell a girl yes a girl. I told Tyrone that is it he needs a haircut.

So Tyrone said ok I will give him a missionary haircut... and as long as it was shorter I didn't care. I have never had the issue with people calling Ty-kell a girl.

And what do you know I dress him up as something very manly like BAM BAM and people think he is a girl. He is making a funny face in all of the pictures because he didn't like the razor so he had to sit on my lap and it was a little better.


I think daddy did a pretty good job!

And the finished product is award winning!

4 comments:

Brianna said...

So cute! And just for the record...I've never thought he looked like a girl! :) Its as bad as people walking up to a baby dressed in pink and asking if its a boy! AHHH! Craziness. But we love the haircut. Nice job guys!

Sabrina said...

He looked very handsome with his new missionary haircut. :)

April Garvin said...

so cute!

Alex and Kimberly Rasmussen said...

cute boy!! He is getting so grown-up looking-what a cute little missionary