Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Laughing so Hard!

Ty-kell has always been a happy boy, and he laughs a lot. Though, he has never laughed as hard as he did yesterday. We were all laughing so hard we were crying. Tyrone and Ty-kell were having a little snack of Reese's Puffs. Tyrone does what I think is a pretty neat trick and puts a piece of food on his two fingers then he hits his hand, and it pops in his mouth. Well Ty-kell thought it was hilarous. He actually got to the point that just putting the cereal on his hand was making him giggle. You will probably have to turn your speakers way up becuase I had to stand back so Ty-kell didn't know I had the camera. Oh, and sorry for it being so shaky I was laughing to hard to keep it still.

6 comments:

Alex and Kimberly Rasmussen said...

That is so funny-what a cute little giggle-So happy that I get to see him in a few days. . .okay a week :)

Michele said...

That is so funny!

Sabrina said...

He does have a contagious laugh. We all laughed right along with him.

Brianna said...

I love kids when they get to this age. They are so fun, and so entertaining! Way better than any tv, that's for sure. :) That video clip was so fun. When we get our computer set up I will have to show it to the girls. I know they will get a kick out of it!

Dawnise said...

That is so cute!!! He is such a cutie!! Seth and I were laughing and Kaylie keeps wanting to watch Tykell Petty laughing! It makes her laugh too. We are excited to get to see you guys in a few days!!

April Garvin said...

That is so cute.