Friday, September 17, 2010

Goodnight Sweatheart

So Ty-kell has gotten into a rotten habit of not going to bed when it is bedtime. He is tired most of the day and then around 6:30 an hour before bedtime he is wired, and does not go to bed until after 9:30. So it is us putting him back in bed for two hours. His constant I need to go potty, and water please. The two hours goes by fast. Well last night Tyrone and I were getting ready to go to bed and Tyrone went to check on the kids, and he comes in laughing and he says to me you have to come and see this. So we go into the kids room and I didn't see Ty-kell. I looked at Tyrone funny... and he pointed down to this.

4 comments:

Cassie said...

That is too cute!

Nat said...

So cute, I love this picture.

Pattie D said...

Oh and let's not forget this happened within about a couple of minutes! He had just been up and put to bed, and Grandpa came up to go to bed and turned the hall light off...out of his room came, "Turn light on Please!" Within minutes we heard the knock on our door to come look! Just too funny!

Brianna said...

That is precious!