Monday, September 13, 2010

My Potty Break

I know whoever is reading this is really interested in my title, but it is true. I find this quit humorous, but others might not. So today was a pretty busy day. I got up got the kids ready, and we went and met grandma at Seminary. Then we went shopping to find uncle Chad a tie for his birthday. We also had to run and get stablizer for the quilt that Aunt Rachel is making for Sophie. So we were in the car most fo the morning. And at about 10:30 I look back and Ty-kell is out. To no avail of waking him up I think oh, well that just means no quite time for mommy. So we got home at about noon. We wanted to do something special on Chad's ties(yes we got more than one we couldn't help ourselves). So after I fed Ty-kell lunch, I went upstairs to do the designing. Oh, and I forgot to mention that my husband came home sick today. So as I was designing my sicky comes in from school. Then I get the design done and my mom and I press them. Then we wanted to take them to chad with some balloons that we got in town, so I fed Amea, and off we went. It took us 2 hours and Chad wasn't even at work he was out to lunch. So then we came home I did a couple puzzles with Ty-kell and started dinner. After dinner when we were done cleaning up I realized I needed to got potty. So I go in and sit down, and think " Wow, it is so nice to sit for a minute and relax". So there you have it I have never understood the phrase potty break because it has always been something that has taken me from what I was doing. But today I adorded that porclien thrown, as I took two minutes to just sit and have me potty break. Oh, the wonderful things in life.

6 comments:

Cassie said...

lol, you're too funny! I love shower breaks :) But WOW you were busy today!!

Nat said...

That is so funny! I wish I had some breaks like that. I was get a kid standing in the bathroom wanting to tell me stories.

Brianna said...

My "Potty Break" at work is after lunch. I use the one in the greenroom for maximum privacy (It's a normal bathroom, as opposed to a room with several stalls). I sit down, take a deep breath, and find myself feeling the way you described! LOL.

Natasha said...

It's important to enjoy the small pleasures in life. ;)

Alex and Kimberly Rasmussen said...

LOL this is so funny!!! The perspectives we go through!! :)-love it!

Sharron said...

LOL Amen to all of this. You just climbed another rung on the "grown up ladder". Who else would enjoy it that much?

If you catch yourself sneaking a good book in with you, take a pillow too. It makes the tub more comfortable and your legs won't go to sleep ;-)