Wednesday, August 3, 2011

1-2-3


We made it through 1....We made it through 2. We are going to make it through 3.



Ty-kell is such a joy to have in our family. We love his constant imagination. He is so funny, he is always saying the funniest things. He is such a sweet boy. The "I love you too, mommy" just melts my heart. This Sunday he was looking for me after church and this is what he said " I found you mommy, I was missing you a lot, I could not see you mommy, you were not there mommy, I love you mommy, so it is okay I found you"

Then I said " You Found Me"

He said "Yes mommy I found you cause I need you!"

I appriciate all the love he has to give, and how patient he is with his sister even when she teases.

Ty-kell's favorite things:

1. Ice Cream (the green kind)

2. Mommy

3. Doggies

What he wanted for his birthday:

1. To fill up his Disneyland jar (He has a jar that we told him if he filled it up we could go to Disneyland)

2. And a doggie!

Unfortunately he wont get either, but he will be getting some fun stuff. From Grandparents and his party this weekend.


WE LOVE YOU TY-KELL

4 comments:

Nat said...

Happy Happy Birthday Ty-Kell!!! We miss you and hope that you have a GREAT Birthday!!

Pattie D said...

Happy Birthday Ty-kell it was fun to talk to you today...hope your gift comes today so we can watch you open it! We love you and miss you Have a fun fun day!
Hugs
Gramma and Papa

Alex and Kimberly Rasmussen said...

I hope that jar fills up fast enough he can go with us next year :)- Happy Birthday Ty-kell. . .he is already looking so grown-up love the hair!!

Brianna said...

Happy Birthday Ty-Kell!!! We sure love you and miss you!