Tuesday, August 2, 2011

SUMMER UPDATE

So I figured I better do an update on this summer. First of all we have been spending the majority of our time playing in our beautiful GREEN, GREEN, GREEN, grassy backyard. My son who has spent most of his time outside is just in heaven.


Amea gets mad if she doesn't get to go outside. Or if someone leaves she thinks that she gets to go outside. She also absolutely loves to be outside.




This summer we had some fun visitors. They kids loved having their cousins around, and their wonderful Grandparents. I am so grateful for my parents and brother and sisters whom make the effort to come and see us.



I didn't get a lot of pictures because I am not good at remembering the camera. But we enjoyed our time at the zoo, lake, the "beach", and jabbers.



For Saturday before everyone had to leave we decided to have a 4th of July celebration at my Grandparents. This is also another place that we have spent a lot of time. My children love their Great-Grandparents. We enjoy spending a lot of time with them.


We did sparklers, and all the kids loved them.



The line up to watch the fireworks.



We had to do a Repunzel latern for all the Tangled fans in the family.(Mainly Sophie)


After everyone left we decided to join my grandparents in the 4th of July parade in Melba.
It was a lot of fun spending time with my grandparents.



Ty-kell had a lot of fun! He loves those old horns.



Amea also has recieved her Christmas/Birthday Present from her Grandma Petty she wore it Pioneer Sunday. Thank you Grandma Petty for the time and effort you put into making this dress for Amea.

5 comments:

Brianna said...

What a fun summer! We have got to find a way to save enough money to come and visit you. Arianna remembers her cousins and prays for them weekly. Both girls sure miss seeing their Ty-Kell and Amea, they will love to look at the pictures you posted!

Alex and Kimberly Rasmussen said...

EKKKKK!!! I LOVE THAT DRESSS!!!! What a cutie! Thanks for all the pictures and the update. . .I miss you guys so much. . .I really am going to come to the next reunion so I can see everyone. . .I love Amea's hat she wore on the 4th of july ride -so cute!! And your grass is soooooo green!!! I hate Oklahoma grass it is not soft it is not green and it dosen't grow well. . .I miss green grass :) So glad you guys had such a great summer! Here's to a great fall. . .cause you know the kids are going to go crazy with jumping in leaves!!

Pattie D said...

Love blog updates with pictures! They are getting so big and grown up....was that ALL the kids did sparklers...even the big ones?

Nora said...

Well Gee if I knew we were welcomed. So glad to hear your summer is doing great. We will for sure make plans to come see you.

Nat said...

Love to see pictures of your Sweet Family! I can not believe how big the kids are. Looks like everybody had a blast!