Monday, August 8, 2011

Robot Party!

This is what a robot party looks like. I had so much fun planning this party. Tyrone and I made this robot cake, I found the idea online...I think it turned out so cute. And in Ty-kell's words, "It looks so wonderful mom, I love it". We made hot dogs into screw drivers and wrenches, the veggies were gadgets, the fruity was buttons, and we had a bowl of chex mix that was nuts and bolts. Then the juice was machine oil. Okay isn't so adorable!We didn't get many pictures of Ty-kell opening presents because my Aunt and Uncle had to leave so I had Ty-kell open their gift, and then as I was saying good-bye to them Ty-kell went to town. But thank you so much Seth and Dawnise for the play-doh game and bubbles, Aunt Diane for a card and some "cash", Aunt Sharon and Uncle Don for the finger paints and chalk. It was such a fun time.

Also Thank so Much to Gramma and Papa Clayton!
My mom made this adorable cap for Ty-kell at first we were going to do a Superman Party, but Ty-kell's mind got changed, but I forgot to tell my mom. So she made this awesome double sided cap for him to wear. He still loves it.



Then she sent him this fun idea of a fort kit.... I thought it was awesome, and so did his Dad who had to try it out immediately. On Thrusday we built a fort and let him sleep in it with his flashlight. He loved it. What is included in the fort kit 2 sheets, 1 blanket, 18 clips, rope, waterbottle, and the most important thing a flashlight. Ty-kell has enjoyed having forts built.




BY POPULAR DEMAND....TY-KELL SINGING!


6 comments:

Brianna said...

Such a fun party! The girls and I thought the robot cake was really neat! :) And Ty-kell singing with his robot is super cute!

Pattie D said...

Wow where to start! The cake is adorable! How cute and you guys did a great job on it. Love the video...he is so cute when he sings! Looks like the fort kit will get lots of use. Glad you had Aunt Sharon and Uncle Donn come...wht a treat!

Alex and Kimberly Rasmussen said...

What a cute cake!!! We need to get our kissing frogs back up again so you can post all your cute ideas :)!!!

Rachel said...

Your cake is adorable!!! What a fun idea!

Cassie said...

That looks so cute! You're amazing! The fort kit is such a cute idea! Ty-kell is such a cutie!

Sabrina said...

The cake was so adorable, I bet ty-Kell really loved it. Thank you for the video clip, it was a real treat for us. We are so glad he loves to sing. :)