Thursday, July 5, 2012

4th of July

We had so much fun yesterday. We went with my grandpa and drove his cars in the Boise parade.
 My kids just love his cars and love riding in them.


After the parade we were invited to enjoy a yummy lunch at Tucanos. It was a Brazilian grill it was delicious and a very fun experience. I suggest anyone who comes to Boise to try it definately worth it! Thanks to Randon and Calvy the birthday people so that we could enjoy that wonderful place. Then went home and waited and waited for it to get dark... and then we did fireworks. I am so sad I didn't get any pictures. Amea and Ty-kell loved the sparklers. And just to let everyone know the idea on pinterest to use a cup to protect there hand is an awesome idea. The kids had so much fun and no burns on the hands. And they both did like 8 spraklers. Then the pyro of the family had fun showing us a beautiful display of fireworks. Overall we had a great day spending time with family and enjoying a day off.

2 comments:

Michele said...

We did the sparkler cup shield for the boys too! Haha! They worked great! Glad you had a happy 4th!

Alex and Kimberly Rasmussen said...

Amea's Dress is so cute-I wish we would of had time to make bows-I love how all your bows turn out!!