Monday, July 16, 2012

Yes I am....

DISCLAIMER: THIS POST IS THE RANTING AND RAVINGS OF A VERY PREGNANT VERY HORMONAL WOMEN. PLEASE TAKE IT AS THAT AND DO NOT TAKE OFFENSE. I LOVE AND APPRECIATE EVERYONE IN MY LIFE AND THEIR LOVE AND CONCERN.

The number one question I was asked yesterday.... "Your still pregnant?" What do you say to that? Yes I am and if you don't want your head chewed off don't ask... So for those of you who are wondering... Yes I am still pregnant. I am 39 weeks and the irritation level is rising. You know having my first two babies at 37 weeks I am feeling overdue, and very irritated. And the last questions I want to be asked are questions like "NO baby yet?" "When is that baby coming?" or statements like "Have that baby!" "That baby needs to come" Sometimes it just plain irritating when people are stating the obvious. I am thinking well of course no baby yet I am not holding a baby and I am as big as a barn. If I knew when the baby was coming I would tell you. Don't you think I want to have this baby... no I love being uncomfortable. Well of course the baby needs to come I don't want to be pregnant forever who does.

1 comment:

Michele said...

HAHAHA!!! The worst part is that most of the comments were probably made by women...who should know better! I'm so sorry this little gal is taking longer to get here. She'll come. Maybe doctor can induce you this week...Otherwise, the only thing I can offer is what I do...clean (scrubbing seems to get a few contractions), LONG walks (even when it is uncomfortable and painful), dancing (crazy 2 year old dancing, usually done holding the belly in place haha), and one other thing but that makes me blush...Good luck!