Tuesday, August 4, 2009

All most camping







On Friday we went all most camping... it is my mom's favorite type of camping because you don't have to sleep out in the wilderness. We had some really yummy food, my personal favorite dutch oven chicken in this really good gravy. It brought me back to the memories of going up to my uncle's cabin. We also went on a little hike and just enjoyed the great outdoors. Let us just say that Ty-kell enjoyed the yummy dirt... I know some of you pregnant woment would agree. It was a lot of fun and Ty-kell just loves the outdoors. I wish we lived somewhere a little cooler so I could take him outside more... without feeling that my poor baby is cooking.

2 comments:

Brianna said...

Sounds like fun! What a great little activity! And I know what you mean about the heat...going outside is just insane this time of year. I can't wait for it to start cooling off.

Alex and Kimberly Rasmussen said...

he looks like the perfect camper! What a sweetie. dutch oven-don't remember how long it's been since I had that-glad you guys had so much fun!o