Monday, August 3, 2009

Party






























We had a birthday party for Ty-kell and 30 people came to his little get togeter. It was a lot of fun. Tyrone and I don't have a lot of money so we had to do his party at the littlest expense possible so we made a train station out of free cardboard, and if I do say so myself it turned out really cool. Tyrone made a rocking train for Ty-kell. And he got a lot of really cool gifts. I made and designed the train cake and I am a little proud of it... over all I think it was a great success... I just wish more of my family could of been there. I miss you guys.

3 comments:

Brianna said...

It was a GREAT party! You guys did such a nice job on EVERYTHING! :) And those pics are so cute...I'm glad you found some you could use...I just kept taking pics because my belief is that at a 1 year old party, you can never have enough pictures! hehe. :)

Alex and Kimberly Rasmussen said...

". . my baby is growing up and going off to war" "sniff, Sniff" ;) I love his curly hair, what a cutie. I am very impressed with the train rocking chair and the train station. WHat talent we have in our family. I love it all, Wish I could of been there. Miss you guys. Happy Birthday Tykell

Alex and Kimberly Rasmussen said...

I totally forgot to tell you what an amazing job on the cake too!! I love it. Very creative !!