Monday, September 14, 2009

2 years and counting down forever

I have been married to my wonderful husband for exactly 2 years. Our life has been a little crazy but we are loving every moment. I cherish every time I get to spend time with my dear husband. He is my hero, and everything I need.
We have been blessed. And we have done the most important things. We have loved deeply, laughed hard, and cried together. we always love to be together.
We are standing infront of the Mesa Temple where we were sealed for time and for all of eternity. I often think back on that day as we are able to return and enjoy the love and spirit that was present the day we were sealed.
We are more in love today then we were they day that we got married and everyday from here we will love more deeply.
Here is to my Knight in Shinning Armor, as we ride of into the sun set side by side. I love you Honey, and I will only love you until forever.
Only for forever,
Your Love

4 comments:

Michele said...

Happy Anniversary!

Alex and Kimberly Rasmussen said...

Happy Anniversary! Hope you guys get to spend so fun times together today!

Sabrina said...

Happy Anniversary! We love you both and hope you had a wonderful anniversary.

Brianna said...

Happy Anniversary! We love you guys. :)