Friday, September 11, 2009

Cake Time



So today Tyrone and I are going to spend some time with our friends Adam and April. I said I would do desert and a salad. We are all trying to lose a few pounds so I decided to do angel food cake because it is delious and fat free. I told Ty-kell he could help me. My mom had bought some approns for little kids a little while ago so I put an apron on him and we made an Angel food cake... I didn't get a picture of the cake but it turned out wonderful.... and it was a lot of fun. Plus Ty-kell just looks so cute. I couldn't get him to just stand there so he is walking toward me and when he walks he has to have both hands up in the air like a chimp. oh, well.

3 comments:

Brianna said...

Ty-kell is always SUPER cute in his pictures. Looks like he is having a great time! :)

Alex and Kimberly Rasmussen said...

Okay hello when did he start walking??? Noone tells me anything. . .Just want to kiss that boy-what a cutie-looks like he was a good helper!

Fullmer Frontier said...

You probably don't even remember me but I stumbled across your blog and just had to tell you that your little boy is so cute!

Allie Horton Fullmer