Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Cooling off anyone?




Well us in Arizona are all wishing that fall weather would begin, but I gues we can still enjoy the summer weather. I know it is September, and my son and his cousin are out playing in a pool but yeah if you're going to live in Arizona enjoy it. So we went grocery shopping the other day and all their summer stuff was like half off, so my mom bought a pool for Ty-kell and Sophie to play in they had a blast. They both thought it was the coolest thing to go down the slide and plant their faces in the water. It was funny to watch them slippin' around. They both had on regular diapers, and so they gained a few pounds. It was hard for them to get around the pool. Needless to say we have bought swimming diapers for them, and it is a lot easier.

3 comments:

Brianna said...

There are days when I go out to my car after work and long for a little pool to cool off in! While the heat is here, you may as well enjoy the swimming! :)

Alex and Kimberly Rasmussen said...

What cuties!! I love your background !! Looks so fun and refreshing-

Cassie said...

How cute! I"m sure it was lots of fun watching their facial expressions and giggles as they played!