Wednesday, September 16, 2009

We're Bananas and maybe a little bit nuts....

So I decided that I was going to make some banana nut bread and I have learned that if I just let Ty-kell help even though it is a messier process... it is a happier process.... So I choose happy. We started by Ty-kell showing the lovely bananas that we will be making banana nut bread with.Now it is time to mush the bananas... I thought I was pretty smart there put it in a bag so he can mash them less mess... haha. Now it is time to add all of the ingredients... Ty-kell thought he should hand mix them.
I am so glad that I had my product tester or things might not have turned out. Just to let you all know I am not a bad mom... Yes Ty-kell is in his pajamas but this is right when he woke up... I had to make banana bread right away beacuse I had jury duty.

5 comments:

Natasha said...

You've got quite an adorable little sous chef. Mashing the bananas in the bag is pretty genius.

Sabrina said...

It looks like he is getting an early start cooking just like his Dad did. I love all of the pictures, Ty-Kell is adorable.

Brianna said...

Cute, cute, cute pics! Can he come help me make some? :)

Sharron said...

Really cute pis and he is way braver at smashing stuff than Arianna was at my house!

Alex and Kimberly Rasmussen said...

Jury Duty??? He is so cute-I love that boy-I wish I could squeeze him-Glad you guys had so much fun!!