Saturday, January 23, 2010

Pregnant Women Gone Crazy

I swear the moment that I am pregnant this homemaking bug hits, and I want to make everything. So my list for this sweet little girl is still reasonable, and I think I am doing really well. Here is my list:
1. Diaper Bag that I love
2. Blessing dress, and shoes
3. Crib bedding
4. Crochet around a blanket
Okay so yesterday I started with a diaper bag. I needed one that I was going to love because it is with you everywhere. I think for some women this is a hard bag to find, because it has to fit everything, be cute, be organized so you can find things. So I found this pattern on the Moda Bakeshop, and I thought the bag was cute and practical. I love the fact that it has a divider and pockets on both sides. The diaper bag I had with Ty-kell (I made it) it had pockets on both sides, but the main compartment everything got lost in. I think I will love this divider. I was going to make it all scrappy like the Moda one but I remembered I had some brown corduroy that I was going to make a skirt out of, and thought that would be better. Thanks to my mom supply of cute fabric I found in her stash an adorable green and yellow polk-a-dot. I thought this will be perfect. It will be manly enough that Tyrone wont be embarrassed caring it around (the last one I made was pink and green, very girly), and it will have a feminine touch. When I finished it this morning I just have to say I love it!

6 comments:

Alex and Kimberly Rasmussen said...

Aimee you are so good at crafting-you should do it more often-i always love what you create-this turned out adorable-and you got it done so fast-can't wait to see the rest of the projects!!!

Brianna said...

I love it! Wanna make one for me when we have our next baby? hehe. I also love the divider...and I'm sure you are right that you will really love it as well. Nice job!

Sharron said...

Very cute! I do love what comes from your creative gift.

Natasha said...

That is a seriously cute diaper bag, and yet it's manly. I think it's awesome.

I was searching for fabric bracelets yesterday and I came across the Moda Bake Shop site, there is some really amazing stuff on there.

Sabrina said...

Aimee, you are so talented. I can't wait to see the babies nursery!

Nora said...

That is so cute!!!!