Friday, January 8, 2010

What is it?


So on Wednesday we were able to go to the doctor, and find out what we were having! I have thought this whole pregnancy that I was pregnant with a boy, and so when the lady said that it was a girl. I couldn't breathe at first, and then I just started bawling. I pretty much couldn't stop, it was hard to call and tell people. So, when the lady said it was a girl in both my husband and my mind we thought that this is our little Amea. We are so excited to have her in our family in May.

4 comments:

Brianna said...

We are very excited for you! AND my girls are excited to FINALLY have a girl cousin! :)

Michele said...

Congratulations!

Andi said...

So, I'm being extremely nosy, but couldn't resist telling you CONGRATS. Girls are wonderful. And it's so much fun having one of each. Best wishes!

Dawnise said...

Hurray!! Congradulations that is so exciting and yes girls are fun!