Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Wednesday Morning

I have a little extra time on my hands in the morning because I have finished all my lectures and just have my finals left HURRAY! It is fun to see what Aimee and Ty-kell do while I am gone. One of the things Ty-kell loves to do is read lots and lots of stories. I decided to pull out the camera and capture the monent. I got one picture before Ty-kell dicovered what I was doing.

He then proceeded to purform for the camera for about thirty secound and then had to come and see how it looked.


What a fun way to spend the morning. We love Ty-kell and the joy he brings to our family. He is such a sweet little boy.

3 comments:

Brianna said...

He is a very sweet little boy! I love his smile. I'm at work, so I couldn't actually watch the vidoes, but the picture sure is cute! :)

Sharron said...

He is a cute fun little guy. It's fun to see how much he has grown when the two families get together.

We missed you at the Institute graduation, naughty boy!

Cassie said...

What a cutie! Kids learn so fast what camera's are! How fun that he wanted to perform!