Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Haircuts




So here are the haircuts....Don't they look so cute.



Alright so just now I decided to come upstairs to update my postings because the kids were playing so good together. And just as I am getting started I here Ty-kell yell up the stairs. "Mom come down Mea is doing something naughty." Me as I am walking down the stairs " What is she doing" Ty-kell " She is in the garbage". So I am thinking not to bad, we just empty the garbage this morning. This what I found:
Garbage not so much.


5 comments:

Brianna said...

But the look on her face is priceless!

Pattie D said...

But Mom she is so cute!

Rachel said...

haha he totally ratted out her escape plan!
I guess that is what siblings are for!

Alex and Kimberly Rasmussen said...

LOLOLOLOL_ I am rolling on the floor laughing!! That is hilarious!! LOL I love it!! I can't stop laughing she looks so funny LOL_thanks for the laugh Amea!

Cassie said...

LOL, that is too funny! Many more fun moments to come :)