Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Today

Alright, so being a mom is fun and most times your children teach you some things that you didn't know:
1. Amea can officially fling herself into the bathtub.
2. Amea is more stubborn than her mother. (surprising I know)
3. Ty-kell is very good at missing the toilet and peeing on his pants while sitting on the toilet.
4. Ty-kell makes me laugh everyday.
5. I wouldn't change anything.

Oh, and on a side note. One of Ty-kell's funny was... as I was cutting Amea's hair Ty-kell asks.

Ty-kell "Mommy is it Amea's turn"
Me "Yes, Ty-kell mommy is going to cut Amea's hair"
Ty-kell "Will she still be a girl Mommy" "Mea needs to be a girl"
Me "Yes she still will be a girl"

4 comments:

Brianna said...

That is pretty funny! I love seeing things through the eyes of a child...they make you look at things differently! It's refreshing, and usually hilarious! :)

Pattie D said...

Hahaha! Good thing a haircut doesn't change something that important! So when she flung herself in was it full? Sounds like they are very talented children....and yes I am SURPRISED someone could be more stubborn...LOL

Alex and Kimberly Rasmussen said...

What a silly Boy!!! So I can't wait to see pictures of the haircuts!!

Cassie said...

Too cute! They are both such cuties! haha, I had laugh too that Amea's more stubborn than you :) Glad you're having fun! Gotta love the little things that kids say, so fun!